I really liked the body I designed for the hover, so I just got onto the computer and cut it into 2" thick slices and printed off the dimensions for each slice and then I transfered that over to the foam. From this picture you can see how its going to go together.
Here are all the pieces cut out and screwed together.
Just a different view.
Here I have all the pieces great stuffed together.
Next I started to rough cut the foam with a hand saw.
Now I have all the rough cutting done.
Next I started the rough sanding, you can start to see the shape I'm going for pretty good.
After a little more work.
You might have noticed that there was a pretty big gap between the front of the body and the plow plane, this is because I'm making an extend plow plane on the front. This picture shows the piece I glued in that gap.
Here I have it rough cut.